Monday, February 6, 2017

Skills for this course

Skills I have: 

  • Independence 
  • Flexible
  • Detail oriented 
  • Analyzing problems
  • Determination
  • Goal setting
  • Responsibility 
  • Self-motivation
  • Organization


Skills I need:
  • Meeting deadlines
  • Time management 
  • Confronting others
  • Maintaining emotional control under stress
  • Decision making
  • Public speaking
  • Maintaining focus with interruptions 

Skills I may able to improve 
  • Conflict Resolution
  • Patience
  • Developing Plans
  • Time management (I can improve)

Given the name of this course, "Experiential Leadership" it involves an immense amount of leadership. Leadership to me is taking action and being independent. I have a tough topic that many people probably would not be able to pursue in, however with the skills I already have and the dedication I have towards this topic, I feel as though I am going to be very successful with this course. I have a lot of skills I can improve on and new skills to gain and since I am very good at goal setting, my goal for the semester is to gain more skills, learn more about my topic, and just have fun! Not everybody gets a chance to do this in high school. If I take it step by step I will be great. 

Inviting others to view my blog

I shared my blog with my friends on Facebook!


3 comments:

  1. So happy for you that you can improve on your patience through this course! Power to the girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have a great idea about what you can improve on! Keep up the great work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have talked a few times about a topic, and I know you have had a set back with Erin not in the course any longer....however, this next week before vacation you need a set plan and I need a better understanding of what you are doing for a project. This might mean that you and I need to chat more than a few minutes during class. think about what you want to do, put in on paper, and come and see me. We can work through it and try to flesh out a project that you will be happy to do.

    ReplyDelete