This weekend I actually found out that I have my own library card already! I was all ready to go this weekend and get a library card when my mom said to me, "Julia, you already have a library card!" Throughout high school I have gone to the Merrimac Public library more than someone could expect of me. Sometimes I have found myself at the library doing a project if it is too loud in my house, or if my printer ran out of ink at my house so I had to stop by the library and use theirs. I have even taken out books this past year for different classes, so I am very familiar with this library. I've had my own library card for a while because when I was younger I would always go to the library with my mom and we would pick out books to read. When I had a class last semester that involved getting books was when my mom renewed my card.

Now you can use the library this semester... I am sure it is a great resource for materials on the health care industry.
ReplyDeleteI had no idea where anything was in the Merrrimac Library. When I went in to renew my card it was such a throwback to the elementary days. And when I went to go pick up my book for this project I had no idea where to look.
ReplyDelete