For my nonfiction reading book, I am reading The Glass Castle, by Jeannette Walls. I decided to read this book because I received many good reviews towards this book and it fits my topic of Child Life Services. I haven't really dug into the book yet given I have only read a few chapters. It seems interesting so I am excited to read it.
My Blog List
Monday, February 13, 2017
Resume and Nonfiction book
It is very important to have a good resume, and some people may not know that. Depending on how an individual represents their resume, depends on what they want their first impression to be like. Resumes can me important for both colleges or employment. Having a good resume could make or break getting the employer's attention. My mom told me a resume is another way of showing yourself off and showing off your accomplishments. Personally it was not hard to write mine, given I am proud of what I have done of the past few years. Nothing was perfect, but it is important to be proud of what you are writing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I really like how brought up being proud of what you have done these past few years, so it was easy for you to write your resume. Not everyone gets that. And what your mom said stood out. Your non fiction book seems interesting just by the title, I am curious to see what it is about.
ReplyDeleteI have also heard great reviews about that book, I am sure you will love it!
ReplyDeleteI read this book last year! So sad but so interesting!
ReplyDeleteI think that is good that your excited to read your book. Because your driven to read it and not procrastinate.
ReplyDeleteI hope that you found time over the vacation to read your book, and possibly work on your project. I am interested in hearing where you and your partner are in the process now.
ReplyDelete