Monday, March 13, 2017

Leadership

Who is the leader you most admire?

The leader I most admire is my brother.


How has this person demonstrated that she or he is an effective leader? 

In September my brother became Chief in the US Navy. He has been apart of the Navy for 10+ years and is very dedicated. Ever since I was a little kid, I always looked up to my brother. In high school, he was an honors student and was in the top 5% of his class. He went to college for Criminal Justice and four years ago he became a cop in Virginia Beach. He showed great leadership while being a cop, but recently he left his cop job to join his dream job of being in the FBI. Even in just everyday life he demonstrates leadership because he is always leading me and my sister to the best. Everyone he works with thinks of him as a leader as well.

What qualities does he or she have that you think contribute to his or her being an effective leader? 

Determination
Dedication
Never giving up
Intelligence
Taking risks/challenges
Kindness

My brother, Blake is on the right.

3 comments:

  1. Love this! So special

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, touched my heart. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sounds like a fantastic role model, and I hope that you have shared this blog with him. He needs to know that his sister looks up to him. You too share these qualities, so keep that in mind as you are working on this project. I have seen sparks and twinkles of all those qualities in you over the last year.

    ReplyDelete