Teachers ask students to do research and write about it so we can gain knowledge and expand our imagination. I know when I research I learn a ton of new information, so learning can be another factor as to why teachers would want students to research.
I found a lot of information for my paper through databases, books, and different online sources. My topic was very broad so there is a ton of information out there. It wasnt hard approaching my information.
Looking back at the last ten weeks what I learned about myself is that I need to get better at time management, especially for when I go to college. I also learned that school work and being a senior is not a good mix for me!!!
Like what I said above, I need to work on my time management in college, but what I will carry successfully into next year is my ability to communicate. I am not afraid to confront people (although sometimes I will feel annoying), I am good at communicating especially things I need help with which will help me greatly next year.
A particular week that did not work with me was the week the chapters 6 and 9 were due on google classroom, I don't know if I was having an off week or I just didn't have any motivation, but that was the only week I think I struggled the most. Otherwise I don't think this is a bad class, it's enjoyable and fun to be in. Would be more fun if I was a junior, I'd actually have more motivation.
It is good that you have noticed what you need to still work on, but have also found skills that you know are going to be helpful moving forward!
ReplyDeleteA lot of people felt the ch 6 and 9 rather tedious, so I am in the process of looking at changing that. I still like the information in the chapters, so I just have to re-think how I will use them next year.
ReplyDeleteWork on your time management skills Julia. You have the best intentions, now just follow through with the work because in the long run you will be less stressed in college.