Thursday, April 13, 2017

Blog 12

My internship will be at Kindercare Learning Center in Newburyport, which is about 10 minutes from Pentucket. My plan is to go to my internship April 24-28 and May 1-5. Given it is only ten minutes away I am going to go right after fourth period - during lunch and this class to do my internship. Days I do not have work after school (Tuesdays) I will go after I get out. I plan on working with the kids, doing different projects and keeping observations of how children react to different things such as, a game that includes stressful parts. I will also observe and take notes on different development things I see. I will be away May 10-15, therefore May 8-9 I will be in the classroom working on my project.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to see that you have found something closer than Boston.

    ReplyDelete