Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Blog 13

What experience do you bring to your project?
Given my project is working with kids, I have a great experience with working with them since I've babysat and worked at a daycare for quite a while. In my project I work with a variety of different age groups. We make projects, we laugh, we play, and most importantly, I am helping out the community by taking care of children when family members are working.
How has the first week gone? What did you do?
It's been going good, since I'm doing part of my community service at the daycare that I work at, but not getting paid for, the kids are already comfortable with me and I work well with them. I've been helping kids at my daycare that need extra help due to behavioral issues and then playing games and doing projects with other kids. It's been going good! Since I do my project after school since that's when I originally work, during class period I am in the library working on my project.

1 comment:

  1. You had some ups and downs with this project, but you never gave up, so good job Julia. Good luck in school.

    ReplyDelete