My Blog List
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Blog 9
Keeping myself motivated this close to the end of high school is very hard. In my other classes what keeps me motivated is the fact that if I have above a B+ average I don't need to take that certain classes final. In this case it is different, but what motivates me is that I really want to do good in this class and that it's almost over! I am a little bit behind, but not too bad. Just been a crazy two weeks. I plan to finish the semester on top of things. I can do better, I just have to motivate myself more. I honk working with the community is awesome, it's a great way to involved and help different organizations and people. I think you asking us to make connections can help make things easier. The act of reflecting promotes learning because in order to have success everyone needs to fail at least once and when one fails, you reflect on what happened and you learned from it in order to succeed the next time. Basically you are learning from your mistakes. I've done this many many times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I also feel that is motivating for me too, and it is crazy that we will be done with school so soon.
ReplyDeleteYou all have expressesed your "doneness" with school, but you still have a few more weeks. Keep it all together, and you will make it.
ReplyDelete