1) A failure or a setback I have had so far is not submitting my work on time. This has been a crazy few months of senior year, most of the time I am on top of things that are due, but time management is a big problem that I have to fix before I get to college. It's not a matter of not wanting to do the work, I just put other things before school sometimes and that should not be the case. My goal for the rest of the school year is to submit my work on time.
2) I don't think anything has been rewarding so far, given that I haven't heard back from any of the internships I sent letters or emails too. Once I hear back and I know where I am going for my shadowing, a huge rock will be lifted off my chest and I will feel a sense of reward.
3) The stresses I have had are the work in the google classroom and waiting to hear back from people I have reached out too. I have been reading my book which is a very good book so I am not stressed about that, just the fact that I want to do good in this class stresses me out.
I also have been struggling with getting everything in on time. It's a lot more difficult when we're not actually handing in an assignment, but turning it in online
ReplyDeleteI also struggle a lot with time management and getting my work in on time. I think forming a goal to be on time is a great way to move into the right direction.
ReplyDelete